Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I am so excited! Today is the launch of our new Autumn and Winter Idea Book. I love the new products: paper, colour,Workshop On The Go, Decor Items, storage item and more.  You can view the new Idea Book on line. If you want a copy of this new book please contact me. I will be happy to send you a free copy  with any order or gathering booking. Get your friends together and I will show you how to create  Simpler, Easier and Faster. I love the art work that is display in this book  and feel confident that I can create artwork that is as beautiful using Close To My Heart Product.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sorry but I cannot find your first name...

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog PaperDragonFleur.blogspot.ca to claim your award.

    Congratulations, Candra at PaperDragonFleur

    p.s. Another huge congratulations on your award from CTMH! Are you going to Regional Convention in Edmonton?

    ReplyDelete